Friday, May 14, 2010
Breathless and A New Interview
I have been swamped these last two weeks or so, more swamped than I ever want to be again.
We had some family illness, a good friend in a car accident, the end of the college semester with term papers and final exams, college entrance forms, prom preparations and a few other incredibly time-consuming situations that all added up to some of these behaviors:
1. Buying underwear at WalMart on my way home from the college so I could put off laundry one more day to grade papers.
2. Not one, not two, but three family sized packages of Lean Pockets and two giant bags of pre made salad as dinner two nights in a row.
3. I can now name all the items on the McDonald's value menu.
4. Ditto Walmart and sock buying.
5. Only using the computer to post grades and/or correspond with students.
I've been remiss in keeping a blog and in visiting other ones, but I'm back now, and hopefully with the end of the college semester, I will be stalking all my favorite blogs again.
Foreword magazine, which did a really nice review of Light Beneath Ferns, just posted this interview.
I've subscribed to them, and not just because they wrote a nice review of my book; they do a great job of reviewing a lot of independently published books.
I'll be back sooner than last time. Hope you enjoy the interview!